Nowadays, everyone uses a smartphone studded with all the required applications and some impressive games. When it comes to apps, there are hundreds of different types of apps available on Play Store for various purposes. If you are looking for a new communication app for your Android smartphone, BBM is here for you. BBM is nothing but a short form or BlackBerry Messenger, as you might already aware. BBM has been upgraded to a newer version. BBM APK Download from here and know how you can install it on a respective Android smartphone or tablet just by following the given tutorial. Following step by step tutorial will guide you on how you can install an APK file to an Android. Keep on reading!
Being a popular Communication app, BlackBerry Messenger has millions of its users all over the globe. BBM was only available for BlackBerry devices. As you know, BlackBerry devices run on Android, BBM is available for Android devices as well. Yes, you are allowed to install this useful communication app to your Android device. BBM APK is available for free and is compatible with almost all types of Android smartphones.
As you know, Android’s Play Store offers uncountable apps for a single need of its users, there’s always a chance to try out something different. If you are already fed up with the regular Messaging apps on your Android, it’s the right time to take a whole new tour of BlackBerry Messenger. The app is simple and offers a fun chat ahead. In order to know more about this particular application, you should know its features first. For that, we have prepared a list of all the useful features of this application so that you can get required information of the app. Here’s the list of its features, take a look!
Features of BlackBerry Messenger for Android
- BBM serves a complete decent user interface for everyone
- Works with PIN which makes the app more secure than any other Messaging apps
- Free app compatible with almost all types of Android devices
- The app is always on and it doesn’t require any other app
- Works on your phone’s cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
- D’s and R’s options to know your messages are delivered and read
- Free Voice callings between BBM devices unlimited
- Share pretty much everything with BBM, share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
- Allow your friends to know where you exactly are by sharing the current location
- User can even see when someone is responding to your message
- Hundreds of emoticons to share your moods when you don’t have any words with you
- Customizable messages to automatically delete all the messages from the app
- BBM use PINs to sign up or to share your contacts which is more private then any other IM app
- You have all the controls to select your audience who only can message you
- User can create a group of people to start a group chat
- Multi-person chat option to invite multiple friends to chat together
- Broadcast messages allow you to send a message to a number of contacts at once
- Create your own personal profile with profile picture and a status
These were all the highly useful features available in this popular communication app, BBM. The application serves the best of user interface as it works smoothly on even if your phone doesn’t have a powerful processor inside. BBM is available for free and you can download it from its official Google Play Store’s page for free. Instead of that, BBM APK is also available for free to download, if you are facing a problem downloading and installing it from its official page, just download BBM APK from here and install it right away on a respective Android smartphone or Tablet.
BBM APK Download – BlackBerry Messenger APK Download
In order to download BBM APK file, all you need to do is just follow above mentioned Download button once. Downloading process of BlackBerry Messenger will take place itself. It will take a few minutes to complete the entire process, soon you will get the APK file of BBM messenger downloaded to your desktop. Once you get the file, you need to install it manually on your Android smartphone. Following steps will help you installing BBM APK on an Android device. Do follow the tutorial now!
Note : Before installing any APK files on a particular Android device, make sure to enable Unknown Sources option from your device. Just go to the Settings option and enable this option from there.
How to Install BBM APK on Android Smartphone?
Step 1 :
Download BBM APK file for a respective Android smartphone. You can download BBM APK file from the above mentioned download button.
Step 2 :
Once you get the APK file, make sure to copy or transfer it to your Android. You can use a USB data cable or can create a Bluetooth connection to do so.
Step 3 :
Transfer this file and disconnect your device.
Step 4 :
Now, go to your phone’s apps menu and select File Manager app.
Step 5 :
Tap on Search option and enter BBM APK right there.
Step 6 :
Tap on to the APK file and you’d be asked to select Install button in order to start the installation process!
Step 7 :
Tap Install button and you could see that the process has been started already. After a while, you’d see a Successful message on your screen with two options Close and Open. In order to launch the app, just select Open option.
Step 8 :
BlackBerry Messenger will be right there on your display. You’d be asked to create your personal profile there. Once you create it, start sharing your BBM PIN to make contacts of people.
What’s your take on this? Have you ever used this application before? Do share your thoughts and views with us. Meanwhile, if you have any queries or questions to be asked, feel free to let us know in the comments given below this post. Your feedback is always welcomed!
You might also like this : SHAREit APK Download App for Android