Strong Encryption - You can encrypt both standalone files and entire
The high level of security is ensured by using the well-known unbeatable
128-bit key BlowFish algorithm.
EasyCrypto ZIP - You can build self-extracting encrypted and compressed archives and send them
to others. The only thing a recipient needs to extract the encrypted files
is the correct password.
The decrypting and decompressing engine is encapsulated inside the
archive. When you turn on the box "Send To Mail Recipient",
EasyCrypto will start and automatically add the archive to the message.
EasyCrypto ZIP archives
- You can also add several files or entire folders to an encrypted
EasyCrypto ZIP file. When you send this type of archive to someone, the recipient
just needs to install EasyCrypto to extract the folders.
Securely wiping files
- After you encrypt files, EasyCrypto securely wipes originals automatically.
- EasyCrypto comes in ten different languages.
Just choose from the language list inside the
program, and it will appear in the language preferred by you. Languages are changed
on the fly; no additional plug-ins are required as everything is in the same installation.
Integration with Windows
- You can encrypt and decrypt your files or folders right from Windows Explorer. To do this, just select the files or
folders you want to process, make a right mouse button click and select
the type of processing (Decrypt or Encrypt) from the Explorer's pop-up
Undo last operation
- EasyCrypto can revert the previous file
operation (encryption / decryption). This feature is convenient when you
decrypt and use a file for a short period of time (for example, read or
After you have used the file, you can encrypt the file back with the same
password by using the Undo feature.
Checking files before
- To avoid situations where you try to encrypt a file, which is already
encrypted, or decrypt a non-encrypted file, EasyCrypto can check files to
see whether they are encrypted or plain before you start processing.
Power Off safety
- If your computer turns off or you loose the power, your data will still
be intact. EasyCrypto always copies the files before processing.
- Lets you assign names for the passwords you use. Afterwards
you can refer to the encryption password by name instead
of typing the password and confirmation every time you encrypt your files
For the decryption, of course, you must still know and enter the password.
- You can choose between eleven different window backgrounds, so you can
customize the product appearance.
Useful tips banner
- Context sensitive tips are shown in the top
section of the window. Here you will learn how to use EasyCrypto in the
most convenient way.
Online services -
If you need further help, you can
click on "Product Support" in the help menu, and get connected
to our support service via the web.