PDF is simple as well as an easy way to save, open, transfer and carry files and documents with you anywhere you want. Whether is a dish recipe, tutorial or a complete book, one could easily open, flip and read those documents again and again very easily on PCs or smartphones and tablets.
Saving an image or webpage in PDF format is pretty easy on a desktop or laptop. However, doing the same on an Android smartphones is pretty tricky. One way to do that is capturing a screenshot on your device and then converting the image into PDF. But that method is tedious and requires a lot of effort. So, here we bring you an easy way using which one can convert Android Webpage into PDF direct from the browser and then view it offline anytime you want.
Steps to Convert Android Webpage into PDF
The Google Chrome Web Browser installed in Android version 4.4 KitKat or above comes with a built-in virtual printer that is capable of converting a page directly into PDF. Well, not many users know about it. But, here we are with a step by step guide that you can follow to convert Android webpage into PDF.
Convert Android Webpage into PDF in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Pen the page that you wish to save in PDF format.
- Tap on the Preference button in browser. The button is present on the upper right hand corner.
- Now tab on the “Print” option.
- Now, you will be offered two option. You need to choose the second option saying, “Save as PDF”, which will convert the webpage into PDF format.
- Now in the dialogue box that opens, tap on “Save”, and the page will be saved in the Downloads folder automatically.
Convert Android Webpage into PDF using Firefox
In case you have Mozilla Firefox installed on your smart device, you can even save webpade in PDF format in that by following the steps below.
- Open Firefox browser.
- Go to the webpage that you wish to save as PDF.
- Similar to chrome, tap on the preference button on the upper right hand corner on your browser.
- Tap on “Page” option appearing in the dropdown menu.
- There you will get the option ‘Save as PDF”, using which you can easily save the webpage as PDF in the Downloads
And that is all you need to know to convert Android Webpage into PDF. Please let us know your views about the post. Subscribe to our blog in order to receive regular tech tips similar to this.