iOS devices are unique comparing to other smartphones. iPhone and iPad users are facing some technical problems while using the devices. Due to some internal bugs, you might not allow to use your iOS device properly. Many of iPad users face a problem of not charging their devices. If your iPhone or iPad it not charging properly, following guidelines will help you out. iPad not charging problem can be fixed by following some useful tips given below. Keep on reading!
Apple doesn’t support any third party accessories. If you are not using a genuine charger or any other accessory to be attached on your iOS device, first get it changed with the original one. Some iOS devices support additional accessories, however most of them require a genuine accessories to make proper use of the device. If your charger is not a genuine one, you should get a genuine one ASAP.
If your iPad is not charging ….
- Make sure you are using a genuine charger to charge up your iOS device
- If you are still facing the same problem, kindly disconnect your charger and clean up the connector first
- Make sure the USB charger is plugged in well, double check the power supply as well
- If you are trying to connect with a PC or Laptop, make sure there’s a genuine USB data cable you are using
- You can even go for another power cable, adapter or USB data cable
- You can even restart your device while plugged in to apply one more trick to solve this problem
So folks, these were all the useful tips we can offer in order to resolve the charging problem of your iOS device. iOS devices are known for their qualities and accessories, you have to use genuine accessories to keep your iOS device safe and secured.
You might also like this : How to Delete Music from iPhone